Victoria McDowell-Drew, JD, handles tax, collections, and probate matters.
Victoria has been interested in the legal profession since elementary school. Many family friends in her rural Texas hometown were lawyers. For the past decade, Victoria experienced challenging custody litigation related to her stepson. As a result of those experiences, Victoria can empathize with clients who are new to navigating the legal system. She understands that a client’s situation may be emotional because her and her family walked in those shoes too.
Victoria graduated from Texas A&M University School of Law, and she is licensed to practice law in Texas. During law school, Victoria was a Legal Extern for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development in Fort Worth, Texas.
Victoria handles a number of tax, collections, and probate matters. She has focused on resolving IRS and state tax controversies, such as settling unpaid IRS and state tax debts, audit examinations, and uncontested probate matters.
- Unpaid tax debts
- Offer in compromises and other debt settlements
- Partial pay and streamlined installment agreements
- Currently not collectible status
- Innocent spouse relief
- Unfiled tax returns
- IRS and state audit examinations
- Field and correspondence audits
- Audit reconsideration requests
- Refund and penalty abatement claims
- U.S. Tax Court litigation
- Probate administration
- Uncontested probates, including testate and intestate administrations
- Probating wills as muniment of title
- Small estate affidavits
- Will construction suits
- Business formation and agreements
- Texas legal entities and related documentation
- Business agreements, including non-compete agreements, promissory notes, UCC filings
Texas A&M University School of Law: Fort Worth, TX
- Juris Doctor, December 2015
The University of Texas at Tyler: Tyler, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, in Political Science (Minor: English), December 2011
Victoria is licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas.
Victoria resides in Dallas with her family and her dog. Victoria enjoys the performing and visual arts. She has a background in theater, dance, music, and circus/aerial arts. The arts provide hope and inspiration in any situation and chapter of our lives.