Texas Tax and Probate Attorneys
Our experienced Texas tax and probate attorneys are here to provide you with legal representation when your future depends upon it. We have the resources to accomplish great things for the areas in which we work. Our practice areas include:
- Tax Planning & Savings
- Tax Audits & Litigation
- Tax Debts & Tax Returns
- Business Transactions
- Estate Planning & Trusts
- Probate & Guardianship
Whether you need to save taxes on a major transaction, you have been contacted by a special agent about a tax crime, or you need help dealing with the death of a loved one, our firm is here to help. We have earned a reputation for creative planning, effective probate administration, and, with tax and probate disputes, aggressive advocacy on behalf of our clients.
Client-Focused Counsel. Results-Driven Representation.
At Kreig Mitchell LLC, we understand that no two situations are the same. While we draw on decades of legal experience handling cases similar to yours, we also work to provide individualized representation that is tailored to your unique circumstances and goals. Our attorneys are responsive and consistently available for our clients, as well as steadfast legal advocates—both in and out of the courtroom.
Why trust your case to Kreig Mitchell LLC?
- Our attorneys are highly experienced tax and probate attorneys who are not afraid to take on sensitive and difficult cases.
- We have a proven track record of success in handling tax and probate cases successfully.
- We are compassionate, responsive, and attentive, offering personalized legal counsel throughout each stage of the process.
- Our tax and probate attorneys have been recognized by their peers and keep abreast of current law changes.
- In some cases, we are flexible to meet our clients’ needs—we offer evening and weekend appointments, Spanish-speaking services, and can come to you if you are unable to come to our office.
- Depending on the type of matter, we may offer free initial consultations and flat and contingent fees.
We limit our practice to tax and probate matters, as this allows us to provide each and every one of our clients with the level of attention and focus they deserve.
Navigating the legal system can be tricky. At Kreig Mitchell LLC, we are prepared to handle every aspect of your case—no matter how complicated or difficult it may be—so that you can focus on your family, business, and/or career.
We invite you to reach out to our Texas tax and probate lawyers as soon as possible to discuss your case and learn more about your legal rights and options.
Call (832) 680-2118 or submit an online contact form to request your complimentary case evaluation.